The midbrain or mesencephalon is a portion of the central nervous system associated with vision, hearing, motor control, sleep/wake, arousal(alertness), and temperature regulation.
The midbrain is the smallest region of brain that acts as a sort of relay station for auditory and visual information. The midbrain is located above the brain stem of human beings. It is responsible for the perception of stimuli and the subsequent communication with the right and left hemispheres to process this perceptive information.Typically, as part of the lower brain centres, the midbrain is not subject to an individuals conscious awareness.
Dr Makato Shichida who devoted more than 40 years of research into the functioning og brain, actually uses term "interbrain" rather than "Midbrain"
In the human cerebrum, there is a section called the interbrain that lies between the left and the right hemispheres. It is crucial to awaken this so-called third brain in order to improve the capabilities of the human brain.
The interbrain, located at the centre of the cerebrum, links and consolidates the functions of each part of the brain. It also allows the work of each field of the brain to appear onto consciousness.
The interbrain acts as a sort of control tower of consciousness and is equipped with highly advanced intelligence. If a person develops his interbrain, he will acquire a memory that will allow him to never forget whatever he has seen or heard once.
Brain Cells Development
Human Brain Wave
- Gama : Ideas, language and memory processing, and learning.
- Beta : Alert, Busy, Active. Most adult in beta waves.
- Alpha : Relax (access intuition/genius condition/brain optimum).
- Theta : Deep meditation (almost sleep). Often feel spiritual experiences.
- Delta : Sleep.
Why it is important to activate ?
Mid Brain is the bridge between our Left and Right Brain. Mid Brain, activation provides us the ability to access our Subconscious Mind. Subconscious mind is responsible for our thinking, beliefs, attitudes, feelings. Our thinking and belief system that determine our actions leads to behavior ending in results in life. This is the greatest gift of Mid-Brain Activation!
How do you activate the midbrain ?
Children at birth and up to the age of about 6 years old, the mid brain is active. Beyond the age of 6, the mid brain development slows down and gradually become less active.
So, how can you activate the mid brain again?
One of the most effective ways to activate the Mid brain is to use sound waves. We play special set of sound waves to help with the activation of the Mid brain.
The Benefits (effect) of Midbrain Activation ?
- Character Development.
- Better Concentration.
- Improves Memory.
- Improves Creativity and Imagination.
- Enhance Self-Confidence.
- Balancing Left and Right Brain.
- Develops Sports excellence.
Abilities of Midbrain Activation
- Coloring : The children color a picture without overriding the boundary line.
- Guess a color : The children are given small plastic Ball and asked to guess its color.
- Guess a UNO card : The children are requested to guess a UNO card's color, Number Etc.
- Reading a newspaper's headline. The text read is the one with large characters.
- Walking with eyes closed. You may create obstacle using some plastic bottles and place it on the floor, making a line. The children must walk through the bottles without hitting them.
- Cycling while their eyes closed.
- Wherever necessary, you may conduct another test based on a child's hobby like playing Cricket, basketball, table tennis, carrom board, chess game, Rubik's cube, karate and Much more.